Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Memories From Home

Summer is such a fun time for memories, even when we are at home. This summer is particularly beautiful. Here in the Northwest we have been substantially below average in temperature, but mainly substantially ABOVE average in rainfall. Almost all summer it's been rain 2 or 3 days, sun 2 or 3 days. It makes the pollen count high. I have a horrible allergy to grass, so I've been spending a lot of time indoors running the air conditioner. Horrible, I know, when the temperature only reaches into the upper 70's at the most. But, I have to do what I have to do to breathe!

Here are some pictures from our homestead. I hope you enjoy.

tom_turkey
His name is Tom.

 

trouble
His name is Trouble.

 

turkeys
Here are all our Turkeys. You can see that Tom is trying to challenge our white turkey. He does that constantly. Our one girl turkey this year is on the right.

 

swallowtail
Swallowtail

 

basket_on_head
Bible Times Girl with a Basket On Her Head

 
mary_and_lame_girl
Mary with Lame Girl (Girl With A Broken Arm)

 

No comments: