Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Maintaining Focus

Trying to maintain focus is ALWAYS a struggle with me. I want to do a million things. I go off in a thousand directions. I guess the answer to this is just focus. Focus, do what I’ve already planned, just say no to new things, be faithful in what God has given me to do today.

With that, this scripture will be my verse for the week:

"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'" Matthew 25:23 (NIV)

And, regarding a picture to share, I share with you a picture of our "craft cupboard". Really it is a learning supply cupboard. You can see how crazy I am for art supplies by looking at our cupboard. I am leaving it as I found it. Sometimes it is a lot messier depending on how long since I went through and cleaned it up in between my cleaning job and the kids cleaning stuffing things back into it.

craft_cupboard

No comments: