Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday Girl

When it comes to birthday time, I'm always reminiscing. Rachel is my cute, spunky, enthusiastic, honest, and quirky little girl. She was my plump little baby, and she is today just as cuddly as she was as a newborn (only with more kicking). I wanted to share some pictures from today and from our history. I can't believe she's six. To me she seems frozen at the three year old picture with her wearing the green dress, which I share below. But, that was three years ago and she certainly is growing up.


 

rachey_baby
My newborn babe.


 

rach_toddler
My toddler.


 

rach_bday_3
She's three years old in this picture. Her five year old sister (now eight) is behind her.


 

rachey_beach
Just recently at the beach.


 

rachey_jumping
This picture is so Rachey.


 

rachey_up_close
The Birthday Girl!

No comments: