Friday, February 5, 2010

It Was A Good Day

It was a good day today. I made myself a salad with chicken breast and apple and honey mustard salad dressing I bought from Wild Oats earlier in the week. It was yummy and filling. My husband called as I was making it and had a problem with his truck. So, we went off to meet him. I brought my salad with me, but I got the kids fast food. Then we took care of our school district home schooling program co-pays and went to a park and I sat and talked with a friend. It was a sunny, warm day, very unusual for this time of year. We finished that by going to the grocery store. The whole time I really didn't feel sick.


We came home and my husband called and asked if he could bring anything home. I called in a Thai order and he brought it home. My favorite.

No comments: