Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life & Creation

Life


I'm having a difficult day today. It is the second day I had trouble sleeping, mainly I think because my tummy was bothering me in the middle of the night. I have major issues with sleep and it really effects me harder than most to not get enough. I'm normally not able to nap. So today I feel achey, kind of sick, a little dizzy, and very tired. I'm at 12 1/2 weeks of pregnancy. I should be getting over feeling sick. I was starting to.


Young Earth Book


Here is an interesting read. Considering the topic it's a pretty easy read and it's free.


Old Earth - Why Not?


I'd encourage you to read it out loud to your children. They will be inundated enough with evolution and fossil and geologic interpretations that tell them the Earth's fetures formed slowly over hundreds of millions of years. The thing I notice the more I listen to possible explanations is that the "experts" state things not as theories, but as facts. Then their theories contradict each other right and left.


Read this with your children and let them have a little amunition to realize their world viewpoint is not for the uneducated or uninformed.

No comments: