Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Week

Blustery Spring



It has been a blustery Spring here in the Pacific Northwest. We even had snow again last Saturday. I would have put up another picture of the snow, but I was in a hurry when I took the pic and I focused on the snow instead of the background. My dh said it was a neat picture, but I think he was saying that tongue in cheek. We've had hail nearly every day, and we are wondering if the trees will ever get their leaves.



Sewing Project




I made my first on my own, real sewing project this last weekend. I made some pajama pants before, but this seemed to me my first REAL project. I got a sewing machine a few months ago, and have been taking sewing classes. I want to start sewing a good chunk of my kid's clothes.













Coffee



Yesterday, we went out to coffee with a friend of ours and her adorable daughter, Isabella, and had a lot of fun. Here are some pics.













No comments: