Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Happy Birthday !!!

It is my Art Girl's birthday today. She is a big seven years old today. She has graced me with her love and enthusiasm for life all these seven years. For that I want to tell her thank you.

Art Girl, you and your sisters have taught me more than anyone else in my life (everyone but Daddy). You are a gift. I enjoy being your Mommy each and every day!

Here is a poem I wrote to you when you were little, like Wiggle Monster is now. Mommy still feels this way about you. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

Little One
 
Little One
I love you so
I miss you
While only in the next room
My heart soars when I see you smile
My heart quakes when your lip quivers
My heart tears to see you sad
Little One
May we always stay so close


Here are some pics of my dear sweet Art Girl:


Natalie and Mommy     All Smiles
My Little Baby                                                               Smiley Girl

     
I Missed My Mom                                                         I love to crawl

Natalie Pushing Cart     
I'm good at pushing things.          My First Birthday Cake

     
Sleepy, Sleepy                                                             I love camping.

Natalie on top of Silverstar Mountain      
At the top of Silverstar Mountain.                              Look at that monkey.

Natalie at Mt. St. Helens - Hmmm This Boy Is Sure Interesting       Tunnels Are Sure Fun
Hmmm. What an interesting boy!                            Tunnels are fun.

I'm a cowgirl at heart       Look at my cute pig tails
I'm a cowgirl at heart.                              Piggy tails.

I love Peanut Butter and Jelly       I like cows
Mmmm. Peanut Butter & Jelly                                   I like cows.

Turning 3       At The Zoo
I'm three!                                                                       At the zoo with my sister.

     
Just playing.                                       I'm five and I like cheesecake.

Mom, I don't have time for a picture.      
Not now, mom.                                                             There's a chicken on my shoulder.

     
In the chicken coop.                                                    Soccer

     
  All I want is my two front teeth.                                My cap.

No comments: