Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Been A Year

It's Been An Entire Year!

My baby is now a toddler. It doesn't feel like it's been a year. But, today is the day and she turns a year. This is also her sister's birthday (my step-daughter), she's ten today. Isn't that funny? I don't know anyone else who has two kids with the same birthday. I believe it was a special gift for Mariah - that the two of them would share a special day. Mariah isn't with us today, so we will have a little party for the two of them this weekend.

Here are some pictures from today:

 birthday_girl_1
 
birthday_girl_3
 
birthday_girl_4
Can you tell that she doesn't sit still for pictures??? She is pretty much on the move all the time, except when I'm holding her! (I hold her a lot.)

Here are some pictures from the last year:


 
abigail_newborn
Abigail - Newborn
 
abigail_first_bath
Abigail's First Bath
 
abigail_newborn_mariah
One Day Old Abigail With Mariah
 
abigail_2_weeks
Abigail - 2 Weeks Old
 
abigail_3_months
Abigail - 3 Months Old
 
abigail_mariah
Abigail & Mariah
 
abigail_mariah_2
Abigail & Mariah
 
abigail_dress
Abigail's Dress That Mommy Made
 
abigail_mariah_3
Abigail & Mariah
 

 

No comments: