Friday, October 10, 2008

Praise Report - Natalie

My Natalie

Yesterday, my Natalie was sick. She woke up feeling sick and threw up several times after that. I was mentioning to my husband that evening that it was weird, Natalie was sick from like 8:00 to 2:00 and then about 3:00 she was just totally better. Then, I remembered. At about 2:00 Natalie asked me to pray for her and I did. I said to my husband, "it must have been faith like a mustard seed, because I didn't feel that confident." I think that God wanted to encourage me in my prayer life. That it makes a difference, that He hears, that He will grow my faith.

So, don't be discouraged from praying. Pray and believe. God hears your prayers. And He is faithful and good. And, pray for our nation, pray for our world, pray for a generation who needs to come into contact with the Living God.

No comments: