Friday, February 27, 2009

A Morning At The Park

God blessed us with beautiful weather this morning. I and the kids were feeling a little under the weather, but what better thing is there than going out and enjoying God's creation to perk you up a bit.

So, here are some pictures from the park. The girls and I spent several hours there and just enjoyed ourselves.

 

The Park
Natalie (7) always does a great job taking care of Abigail (1).

Fishing
There were several people there fishing.

Sand By The River
They always love touching the water...

Digging In The Sand
...and digging in the sand.

I Love Pinecones
I love pincones, Mama!

Climbing Rocks
Rocks are great fun too!

Running At The Park
And running in a wide open field (with no cows in them - LOL) is great too! Precociousness
And sometimes I can actually get this one to look at me when I'm taking her picture. She has such a pretty face, I think.

I hope you all get the chance to spend some time outdoors appreciating God's creation and talking about it. My kids and I love it and never feel bad about other things we are missing out on for the time we take to spend in nature.

No comments: