Wednesday, February 25, 2009

President Bush

President Bush

I know I may be a little late posting this, but I just found this UTube video on another blog. I've just really got to say, no matter how tired people get of politics, it's important not to disengage, nor to stop thinking critically and biblically about the issues. Yet, getting caught up in the day to day debating can be overwhelming and I certainly understand that.

For today let me just say that I, personally, appreciate President Bush. I think he did the best he could for our country and he held firm to his principles. I didn't agree with every decision - particularly some spending decisions, and at times I wished he was more articulate so that he could have better put the neigh-sayers in their place. But, overall, I think he was a great leader. I think God placed him as President to protect our country and to stand for what is right, even in a day when many look at standing for what is right as a negative. Thank you, George W. Bush.


 

No comments: