Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 ?'s To Ask Your Children

Alyssa posted these questions on her blog. Her children had the funniest responses.

My kids were much more to the point, but their responses are cute nonetheless. I did this with Natalie my 7 year old, and Rachel my 5 year old. I interviewed my kids seperately, so they didn't hear each other's answers.

 

1. What does mom always say to you?


Natalie- To help Rachel get down her clothes
Rachel- Maybe (I always say this to her because she asks me for things so often.)

 

2. What makes mom happy?


Natalie- Me & Rachel not fighting
Rachel- Laughing

 

3. What makes mom sad?


Natalie- When Rachel & me fight
Rachel- Crying (not making a happy face)

 

4. How does mom make you laugh?


Natalie- Tickles me
Rachel- By laughing

 

5. How old is mom?


Natalie- 38 (This is the correct answer.)
Rachel- I don't know.
Me- Do you have a guess?
Rachel- Fourteen

 

6. How tall is mom?


Natalie- Five foot (I am 5 foot 7 inches.)
Rachel- Fifteen feet

 

7. What does mom like to do?


Natalie- Cook
Rachel- Clean
OK. These answers crack me up the most. I do like to cook quite a bit, but I wouldn't say cooking is my favorite thing to do. I like Photography, Sewing, Playing The Piano, Gardening, and Photoshopping more. And I definitely do not like to clean.

 

8. What is mom's job?


Natalie- Keeping the house clean, feeding Abigail, and watching over us.
Rachel- To clean.

9. What is mom's favorite food?


Natalie- Peppermint Ice Cream, Lemon Pound Cake, and you also like Carrot Cake
Rachel- Peppermint Ice Cream
OK. So, I've been enjoying a tub of Peppermint Ice Cream lately. And, I've been talking about which they would rather have me make Lemon Pound Cake or Carrot Cake.

10. How do you know your mom loves you?


Natalie- I just do.
Rachel- Because you're in my family.

If you would like to ask these questions of your children and are posting it to your blog, then tell Mr. Linky to get your link added to my blog.

No comments: