Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Official

It's official. I am feeling sick and I am feeling tired, and more than just transiently. I hope it doesn't last all the way until week thirteen.


I am also feeling full of grief/bothered over the church and over believers I know or have know that are going more and more the direction of no solid foundation. Have you heard of the "Emergent Church" - that, but not just that is bothering me, but just a lack of scripture guiding Christian's behavior. You expect that from non-believers, but not so much from believers. In some cases I'd rather wish I never set foot on facebook - I get to know more about a person, than maybe I wanted to know.


And my daughter, who is very tactile, has been having troubles stealing food. Stealing is stealing and it's not right. And, I have to get through to her. And I'm feeling very short-tempered in my efforts to do so. Which goes back to feeling sick. I think I need a nap.

No comments: